Required work experience : 3-6 years
Full time , flexible schedule
Temporary registration is possible: service agreement, contract, GPC, self-employed, individual entrepreneur
Part -time work available : 4-6 hour shifts
Croc Capital is a venture accelerator fund, first of all we are looking for promising startups in which we ourselves would like to invest. We do Due Diligence of dozens and hundreds of projects every month, which helped us to identify the main weaknesses of startups.
Therefore, we launched an incubator that provides marketing and consulting support for startups to enter global markets.
Due to the large-scale growth of the incubator, we are looking for a strong sales manager with knowledge of English to join the team.
What is to be done:
- Search for potential customers (using our algorithm);
- Access to the decision maker and presentation of the company’s services;
- Conduct Zoom meetings – present the company and close deals;
- Preparation of commercial offers in a foreign language, through which communication is carried out;
- Negotiations in the Zoom format: handling objections, negotiating terms and closing deals.
We expect from you:
- At least 1 year of B2B sales experience, ideally in a marketing company;
- Experience in active sales and independent search for potential customers, access to decision makers + negotiating in English;
- The ability to quickly assimilate information, generate sales cases, work with problems, pains of clients and filling needs with the help of the company’s products.
- Work in a team of experts, interesting tasks, the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the development of crypto startups;
- Vocational training, advanced training at the expense of the company;
- Work with the global markets of the USA, Europe, Russia, Asia, etc.
- High bonuses depending on supervised projects. FIX + KPI, no delays.
- Mentor for the entire period of adaptation. We are ready to explain, tell, teach. We understand that even a professional needs time;
- And of course, we value the development of employees, so professional training, advanced training at the expense of the company;
- We have no bureaucracy, if you want to write to the CEO and ask a question, write and ask ;).
If you have read up to this point and understand that you want to work in our team, please apply for the vacancy and please write a cover letter. We will be glad to see strong crew members of the Croc Capital rocket 🙂
(crypto & blockchain)
As a community/marketing manager, you will be trusted with growing and supporting our community members and organising/hosting engaging events, competitions and activities.
You will be:
- Managing and growing global communities across our social channels including Discord, Reddit, TikTok, Instagram & Telegram.
- Monitoring and reporting on community growth and engagement
- Highlighting to the wider organization on current community trends, sentiment, and channel performance and providing actionable insights to grow customer engagement
- Planning & hosting events for the community – Including Twitter Spaces, Discord Stages, AMA’s with other projects, engaging with projects to onboard them into The SolaVerse.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English required)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire and ability to build genuine relationships
- Experience with community chat platforms and channels (Discord, Twitter, Reddit, Telegram)
- Familiarity with the NFT and Metaverse space
- Content creation experience will be a plus
- Prior experience as community manager of existing NFT projects will be a huge plus